Monday, January 13, 2014

Pressed Juicery 1-day cleanse: YOU can do this


So, as you may recall, I had a rather tough experience with my 3-day cleanse in the fall. Basically I was faint by the end of day 1, so I ate salmon and called it off. I decided that one-day cleanses are for me: manageable, delicious, and super helpful. A one-day cleanse really kickstarts your metabolism and changes your view of food. It shrinks your stomach, balances your blood and cleanses your body.

For this cleanse I am trying 6 juices from Pressed Juicery: Greens 2 & 3 and Roots 3 & 4. I'm doing 10 hours, 1 juice every 2 hours, and a simple protein dinner at 7pm. 


Here I am: starting my 8am juice with Downton Abbey. This seems like a manageable day, and I encourage you to try something similar. You don't have to go all crazy and extreme to make a change in your body (and how you view your body)... little changes can make big impacts on your determination, discipline and how you treat others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment