Monday, August 26, 2013

Day ONE 5pm

I decided to take a multi vitamin and a sudafed, because I've heard that sudafed gives you a little buzz like any amphedamine. I'm sure this is abusing the drug, but honestly my body is an experiment right now. It actually helped, although it might have been mental, and I suddenly clicked on a new part of my brain - what about flavored waters and teas! I opened a fizzy berry sparkling water and it tasted as good as champagne. Tonight I'm going to put some lemon in it as a drink next to my "dinner". My dad always had at least 3 drinks in front of him: water, wine, whiskey, milk ... he'd exclaim "multiple beverages!" and smile his gappy-tooth smile to anyone who looked puzzled. I've always loved that image.

So, here I go off to the studio to teach, and I'm feeling great - I don't even feel hungry! I think the multi-vitamin did something wonderful to my brain and body. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment